Why Whatsapp Call Not Showing On Lock Screen? How To Fix WhatsApp Incoming Call Not Showing Up?
Why Whatsapp Call Not Showing On Lock Screen: Whatsapp was developed by Mountain View, California-based WhatsApp Inc., which Facebook acquired in February 2014 for roughly US$19.3 billion. By 2015, it had become the most widely used messaging service in the world, and by February 2020, it had over 2 billion users. It had replaced other Internet communication methods by 2016 in Latin America, the Indian subcontinent, and significant parts of Europe and Africa. To know more about Why Whatsapp Call Not Showing On Lock Screen do refer to the below article.
Whatsapp network is an American business platform that Meta introduced. Meta Platforms is a vast place for creating Whatsapp and is the owner of various companies such as freeware, cross-platform, and centralized instant messaging (IM). Voice note service known as WhatsApp Messenger or just WhatsApp enables content creators worldwide to share as much content as possible, such as photographs, documents, and user locations, and creative content, such as text and voice messages, phone conversations, and video calls. The client application in Whatsapp was developed for WhatsApp and is available on desktop computers and mobile devices. People need a mobile phone number to register in the app for the service and enable businesses to interact with business clients worldwide and people whom they know worldwide who use the default WhatsApp client; WhatsApp platform was mainly created for WhatsApp Business enquiries in January 2018 as a single business app geared toward small business owners.
Why Whatsapp Call Not Showing On Lock Screen?
Turn off Battery Saver
1. Firstly, the most important thing you should do is check to see if your phone has enabled battery saver mode. This feature is available on practically every Android smartphone and allows you to preserve a small amount of battery power as needed. This function disables background programs and activities to conserve battery life, and you can easily disable it by following the steps below.
2. Open the option Settings app on your device and navigate to the Battery section, where you will find the Battery Saver option. You can disable that feature and the scheduling when the battery is low from there. The choice may be different on your phone; on my Asus phone, it is named Battery Modes.
Force Stop and Clear Cache
1. When you use an app for an extended period, it creates cache files, which can cause the program to lag. With many cache files, programs may cease functioning as they should. All you have to do to Force Stop the app is going to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps > WhatsApp > Force Stop > OK.
2. Once the app has been paused, we can quickly erase its cache. First, go to the WhatsApp app info page in settings. There will be an option named Storage & store; within that option, you will clear the app’s cache and then close the settings. Then, rerun the app to restart it.
Notifications of Phone Calls
1. Check whether the WhatsApp calls notification is on or disabled. To check for this, tap and hold the WhatsApp symbol in the app drawer. Tap the app info(i) icon in the shortcuts to access the app info page.
2. On the app info screen, look for the Notifications option; select it to get a list of app notifications. There is a Call notification toggle there; check to see if it is enabled. You can disable and re-enable it one more time for good measure.
Update Google Play Services
1. Google Play Services may be the cause, causing the app to stop displaying call notifications. In this instance, the only thing you can do is upgrade the Google Play Services from the Google Play Store. It is challenging to upgrade Google Play Services because it is not searchable in the Play store.
2. go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Services and scroll to the bottom of the page. At the end of the page, you need to click App information to see the Google Play Store page for the Play Services app. You can check here to see whether it needs to be updated.
1. If none of the other ways worked for you, this is your last option. You can remove WhatsApp and reinstall it from the Google Play Store. However, before reinstalling the app, restart your phone once to remove any program traces from the phone.
How To Fix Whatsapp Call Not Showing On Lock Screen?
Check to see if ‘Do Not Disturb’ is turned on
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on Sound
3. Select ‘Do not disturb’ and hit the ‘Turn Off Now” button.
Force Stop the application
1. On the display, long-press the WhatsApp icon.
2. Select the App info option to access the WhatsApp information page.
3. Select the Force Stop option.
4. Click OK to confirm.
Reactivate app notification
1. Press for a while and hold the WhatsApp symbol for several seconds.
2. Select the App info option to open the details page.
3. Choose the Notifications tab.
4. Disable and then enable the Show notifications option.
Remove the App Cache
1. Navigate to Settings.
2. Choose ‘App and notifications.’
3. Select App Info.
4. Browse the apps and pick Whatsapp.
5. Click on ‘Storage and Cache.’
6. Finally, select the Clear Cache option.
The app is being updated
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store.
2. Check the WhatsApp information page to see if it’s up to date.
3. If available, tap the Update button to install the app’s most recent version.
Modify the background data settings
1. Go to the WhatsApp app information page.
2. Select ‘Mobile data and Wi-Fi.’
3. Check to see if Background data is turned on.
4. Enable the ‘Unrestricted data usage’ option to give WhatsApp unrestricted data access (even when Data Saver is enabled on your device).
Turn off the Android Battery Saver
1. Navigate to the Settings menu.
2. Choose the Battery option.
3. Select Battery Saver.
4. Choose Turn Off Now.
Google Play Services should be updated
1. Navigate to the Settings menu.
2. Select ‘Apps & Notifications.
3. Tap on App details to see a list of all the apps on your device.
4. Scroll down the list of applications and pick ‘Google Play services.’
5. Click the Advanced drop-down menu.
6. Select App Details from the shop section.
7. This will take you to the Play Store’s ‘Google Play services’ section.
8. Tap the update button to get your device’s most recent version of the software.
Install the app again
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store.
2. Open the WhatsApp information page.
3. Tap the Uninstall option to uninstall the program and all of its data from your device.
4. Reinstall the application
5. Configure your account and test whether the calls tell you when the device is locked.
|Creators||Brian ActonJan Koum|
|Developers||Meta Platforms, Will Cathcart (Head of WhatsApp)|
|Release date||January 2009|
Why is Whatsapp Call Not Showing On the Lock Screen Related Searches
- Why is Whatsapp Call Not Showing On the Lock Screen
- How To Fix Why Whatsapp Call Not Showing On Lock Screen
- About Whatsapp
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
Why is Whatsapp Call Not Showing On the Lock Screen – FAQs
1. Describe about Whatsapp?
The American business Meta Platforms is the owner of the freeware, cross-platform, centralized instant messaging (IM) and voice-over-IP (VoIP) service known as WhatsApp Messenger, or just WhatsApp.
2. What is the usage of Whatsapp?
It enables users to share photographs, documents, user locations, and other content in addition to text and voice messages, phone conversations, and video calls.
3. Who are the creators of Whatsapp?
Former Yahoo! employees Brian Acton and Jan Koum invented WhatsApp.
4. What are the Whatsapp privacy status settings?
There are only 3 options available;
- 1.My Contacts
- 2.My contacts expect
- 3.Only share with