Sonu Sharma Biography, Age, Wiki, Wife, Lifestyle & More
Mr. Sonu Sharma is the founder of DYNAMIC INDIA GROUP (INDIA) An Author, Educator, Business Consultant and a successful Entrepreneur, he is a much sought-after speaker. Today he is one of the Youngest Inspirational Speakers in India He inspires and encourages individuals to realize their true potential. He has taken his dynamic personal messages to opposite sides of the globe. His 17 years of research & understanding in the Direct Sales Industry have put many organizations on a path of growth and fulfillment. Biography
Tens of thousands of people have benefited from his Dynamic workshops in over 12 States in INDIA and 20 Million have heard him on YouTube across 192 Countries, More Than 5 Lac People Attends his live Seminars in India in the past few years. Mr. Sharma is the Crown Ambassador & Highest Earner in One of the Leading Network Marketing Co in India, Naswiz Retails (P) Ltd. Mr. Sharma Lives in Faridabad with his Wife & Parents.
Sonu Sharma Bio/ Wiki
|Birth Name||Sonu Sharma|
|Age||(as in 2022) 41 years|
|Functioning||Motivational Speaker, Corporate Trainer, Network Marketing|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aquarius|
|Birth Place||Faridabad, Haryana|
|Date of Birth||30 January 1981|
|Home Town||Faridabad, Haryana|
|Hobbies||Reading, Traveling, Life Enjoying|
|Mother’s Name||Not Known|
|Father’s Name||Not Known|
Sonu Sharma’s Achievement:
Mr. Sonu Sharma who is the founder of the Dynamic India Group is an author, business consultant, educator, and successful entrepreneur. As the Youngest Inspirational Speaker, he is determined to inspire and encourage numerous people to realize their true potential in whatever they dream of. His 17 years of experience in research and understanding in the direct sales industry has put various organizations on a path of growth and achievement. Nearly 10,000s individuals have been inspired by the Dynamic Workshops in over 12 states in India and nearly 20 million have followed his steps on YouTube across 192 countries.
Sonu Sharma’s Family:
Sonu Sharma lives in Faridabad with his father, mother, and wife. Interestingly, Sonu Sharma married a girl from Bhuvneshwar. Sonu Sharma got married to Swati Sharma on 30 Apr 2006. He has two cute daughters. Please scroll down to see the Sonu Sharma family in pictures.
Sonu Sharma’s Education:
Sonu Sharma was born in a middle-class family. He completed his education from Dayanand Public School.
Sonu Sharma’s Personal information:
Due to weak studies. He failed in the 8th class and 11th class and also in his first year. But Accountancy has been his favorite subject. At that time he started giving coaching classes and after that, he also qualified CA exam. His family condition is not good even at that time.
Sonu Sharma’s Career:
Sonu Sharma‘s life has changed since he started networking and he got the heights of networking with Direct Selling / MLM which are very difficult. He started his journey from Naswiz from 14 September 2005 and ventured into networking.Naswiz is an initiative established by Sonu Sharma wiki where it is worked by a group of talented individuals with decades of cumulative experience in the IT industry and direct sales. Sonu Sharma is an Ambassador and one of the highest grosser in one of the leading network marketing companies in India. He has the best expertise in software development.
Sonu Sharma’s Work Life:
Currently, Sonu Sharma has been residing in Faridabad with his wife and parents. Their identity is not yet disclosed on the internet. Sonu Sharma comes from a very ordinary family where he has also seen the face of poverty. But with determination and time, he also achieved very high success. At a young age, he started giving tuitions to earn a little for his family. He loved the subject of accountancy as he was good with numbers. Later in life, despite being a Chartered Accountant he decided to change his path and began practicing in the field of Network Marketing. Thousands of people came from far and wide to attend his informative seminars.
Sonu Sharma’s height:
Sonu Sharma’s height is in Centimeters is172 cm , in Feet Inches- 5’6″and in Meters- 1.72 m
Sonu Sharma’s net worth:
Sonu Sharma’s net worth is around 150 Crores
He strongly pays emphasis on the following principles:
- Human growth can never be fruitful with goal setting.
- One who doesn’t set goals, his life revolves round and round.
- An individual who lives with his mind is never a seeker, but a man who lives with determination is a seeker.
- Making money and handling it are both different things.
- An individual always earns equal to his status.
- An individual can never earn more by increasing time, they can earn efficiently only by increasing value.
- Good habits have to be developed; bad habits are formed on their own.
- You do not need to create your future; you can just develop your habits and habits make that future you dream of.
- People do not lose because of being doubted, people lose based on their ability to make decisions.
- Success comes from doing those material things which you do not feel like performing.
- The earnings of an individual can never jump above his personalities.
- One should never forget his status and past life, that person always succeeds in life.
- You do not have to stop before reaching where you want to reach.
- Every kite goes to the trash can one day, but one day before that one has to show by touching the sky.
- An individual cannot do good even until the individual decides.
- To achieve anything, one must first have the reason to get it.
- The stage of your coming few years will decide your stage today.
Personal development is the key to success:
According to Sonu Sharma income will not far exceed your personal development. He says that life has strange ways where if you take a lucky jump and if you work on your personal development you can achieve whatever you wish for.
Way to become global leaders:
Sonu Sharma has worked hard to provide featured services to numerous clients worldwide. He has created a hue for leadership and research in India and has introduced new programming to strengthen India’s corporate sector. He encourages attendance in executive education programs so that individuals have access to numerous industry leaders and a global network of top professionals.