PGIMER Nursing 2022 pgimer.edu.in Check PGIMER Nursing Exam Dates, Admission, Eligibility, Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result
PGIMER Nursing 2022 pgimer.edu.in For M.Sc. nursing programmes, the PGIMER Nursing 2022 Result was released on July 1st, 2022. Every year, individuals seeking admission to PGIMER’s numerous UG and PG Nursing Programs must take a national level entrance test, which is administered by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER). Candidates may apply for admission to the M.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, and B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) Programs at the PGIMER university through this exam. We have provided comprehensive information on the PGIMER Nursing 2022 through this page.
PGIMER Nursing 2022 @ pgimer.edu.in
New Update on 09-07-2022: PGIMER Nursing Exam 2022 – The PGIMER Nursing 2022 Result for M.Sc. nursing programmes was released on July 1st, 2022. Every year, the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) holds a national level entrance exam for applicants to its various UG and PG Nursing Programs. Candidates may apply for admission to the PGIMER institution’s B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic), and M.Sc. Nursing Programs through this exam. We have covered all the details of the PGIMER Nursing 2022 in this article.
Check – PGIMER Nursing 2022
PGIMER Nursing 2022 Dates
|PGIMER Nursing 2022||Dates 2022|
|Starting of application||12th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd May 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||26th May 2022|
|Date of exam||3rd June 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||July 2022|
For B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years) & (Post-Basic):
|PGIMER Nursing 2022||Dates 2022|
|Starting of application||26th May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||24th June 2022|
|Application correction||28th to 30th June 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd week of July 2022|
|Date of exam||28th July 2022|
|Announcement of result||8th August 2022|
|Starting of counselling||18th August 2022|
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2022 has been outlined below.
- Only female candidates can apply for this course.
- Applicants must have passed in 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects having at least 50% marks in aggregate. Those of the students who are sitting for their 10+2 exam in April-May,2022 can also register for this course, however they will be provisionally permitted to perform in the entrance test conditioned upon passing of 10+2 examination with no less than 50% marks. Such students will thereby required to submit their Certificates/Marks Sheets from the Respective Boards of their having passed the 10+2 exam to the Principal within the scheduled date. If they fail to do so then that candidate will not be regarded for being at the Counselling.
- No candidate should be more than 25 years and not less than 17 years on 1st September, 2022. Those who are born after 1st September 2005 and before 1st September 1996 are not eligible.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Post Basic Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination.
- Applicants must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery with minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife qualified from a recognized Institute & registered with respective State Nursing Council as approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) or in case of male candidates should have substitute registration fully qualified for nursing of men, women and children.
- Candidate’s age limit must not be more than 45 years on 1st September, 2022 that means, those born before 1st September, 1977 are not eligible for this course. The age relaxation as per rules will be suitable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
The application form will only be available at the official website of PGIMER. Students have to apply online for this exam. The data provided in the application form is not able to be changed once submitted. Hence, be very careful while serving the information. Candidates must have a valid Email ID before applying for the course. Some significant steps for applying in PGIMER B.Sc.
PGIMER Nursing 2022 Application Form
Eligible candidates who want to take part in the PGIMER Nursing 2022 should fill up the application form by providing the required details. The PGIMER Nursing 2022 Application Form will be released online at pgimer.edu.in. Candidates should make sure to submit the PGIMER Nursing 2022 Application Form before the last date of submission. Application Forms that are submitted after the last date of submission will be rejected. Candidates should fill and submit the PGIMER Nursing 2022 Application Form via online mode only. No candidate is allowed to fill in more than one PGIMER Nursing 2022 Application Form. Candidates should fill the application form carefully as the category of the candidate cannot be changed/ modified after the form is submitted. Candidates should pay the application fee to the PGIMER Nursing 2022 Application process. Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website of PGIMER @ pgimer.edu.in.
- Click on the Education Section on the home page.
- Search for the relevant Application form link.
- Before applying the candidates should register themselves first.
- Click on the New registration button.
- Candidates should provide their Name, Mobile number, email ID, Address, and other relevant details.
- Upon successful registration, the user ID and password will be sent to the registered phone number of candidates.
- After this, the candidates should log in with the provided credentials and fill the application form.
- The applicants will be required to fill in other details like personal, education, contact information.
- Candidates should upload the scanned copy of documents like photo /signature and pay the application fee.
- Candidates are directed to take a print out for future use.
Candidates should pay the application fee to complete the application process. Candidates can pay the fee online. The application fee is listed below:
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Candidates who are applying for the PGIMER Nursing 2022, should know the syllabus. In that way, the candidates will be able to prepare effectively. Candidates should note that there is no defined syllabus for the PGIMER Nursing 2022. We have provided the syllabus as per previous trends below:
B.Sc Nursing (4 years): The standard of questions and syllabus will be of Class 10+2 level.
B.Sc Nursing (post-basic): The syllabus will be based on Diploma in General Nursery and Midwifery Nursery.
Exam Pattern For PGIMER Nursing 2022
It is necessary for the candidates who are appearing for the PGIMER Nursing 2022 to know the Exam Pattern in detail. The PGIMER Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern is tabulated below for the reference of the candidates:
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)|
|Total No. of Questions||100|
|Medium of Exam||English language only|
|Marking scheme||1 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marks||-0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
Mark & Section Distribution
For B.Sc Nursing:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||10||10|
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Scientific Principles Applied In Nursing Practice & Trends in Nsg||10||10|
|Child Health Nursing||15||15|
|Community Health Nursing including Nutrition||15||15|
|Obstetric Nursing and Midwifery||15||15|
|Mental Health Nursing||15||15|
PGIMER Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The PGIMER Nursing 2022 Admit Card will be released by the PGIMER, Chandigarh at the official website. The admit card will be issued only to the candidates who have successfully submitted the PGIMER Nursing 2022 Application Form and are enrolled by the officials. The admit card will be released 7 days before exam via online at pgimer.edu.in. Candidates can download the admit card for PGIMER Nursing 2022 on the official website. Candidates will be required to provide login credentials to download the PGIMER Nursing 2022 Admit Card at the official website. Admit card is an important document that should be carried to the exam hall without fail. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam without the admit card. After downloading the admit card, the candidates should check the details present on the admit card. Candidates should note that the admit card will not be sent via post any or any offline means. A direct link to download the admit card will be updated on this page after its official release.
PGIMER Nursing 2022 Test Centres
After submitting the application form, the candidates cannot request a change of test centre after the release of admit card. The tentative list of the Test Centres for PGIMER Nursing 2022 is listed below:
- Delhi / NCR
PGIMER Nursing 2022 Result
PGIMER, Chandigarh will release the PGIMER Nursing 2022 in PDF format. It will be released on the official website at pgimer.edu.in. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their rank in the merit list. The selection of candidates is strictly based on merit. The result/ marks will be calculated as follows:
- First, the raw score will be calculated on the basis of the scheme of marking
- 25% marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
- This score will be used for obtaining percentile.
- The merit lists will be prepared on the basis of percentile scores.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Reservation Criteria
The admission authority has laid down a reservation policy for candidates who are seeking various posts at the official website. As per the policy, the candidates belonging to different categories like SC / ST / OBC will be given benefits. Candidates should note that 5% of seats are reserved for Persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing CutOff 2022
Candidates should check out the prescribed cutoff for PGIMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 based on the previous trends. Candidates should score the minimum cutoff to get admission to PGIMER. The Cutoff is tabulated below:
PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing Counselling 2022
The officials of PGIMER, Chandigarh conduct the counseling for admission in PGIMER Nursing 2022. The counseling will be conducted in offline mode as per schedule. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview session in order of merit. Candidates should mandatorily attend the interview. The selected candidates will be required to pay the fee to secure their seats.
After the counseling, the shortlisted candidates will be required to go through a medical examination by a Medical Board, constituted by the Institute.
Stipend / Scholarships
Candidates will then need to execute a bond to serve the PGIMER, Chandigarh and other Central Govt. Institutions. Candidates will be required to open a savings account with SBI, Institute Branch. The selected candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 500/- per month during all 4 years of B.Sc Nursing.
The seat matrix for PGIMER Nursing 2022 as per the previous year trend is given below for the reference of the candidates:
|Category||B.Sc Nursing||Post Basic|
|For PGI staff||–||15|
The fee structure as per the previous year is given below:
|Particulars||B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||B.Sc Nursing (4 years)|
|Security or Caution Money (refundable)||5000||5000|
|Registration Fee(payable on admission)||200||200|
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
Tags: , 2022, Exam, Exam 2022
Exams 2022 – FAQ
1. Is there a negative marking in PGIMER Nursing Exam 2022?
Yes. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer and 1 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
2. What is the mode of PGIMER Nursing Exam 2022?
The PGIMER Nursing Exam 2022 will be conducted online mode.
3. Will there be any medical test for the courses offered at PGIMER?
Yes, medical fitness is the precondition for admission for all candidates. The selected candidates will be medically examined by the board.
4. What is the mode of release of PGIMER Nursing Application Form 2022?
PGIMER Nursing Application Form 2022 has released online at the official website.