Dying Light 2 Update 1.15 Patch Notes – Techland is developing and publishing Dying Light 2 Stay Human, an action role-playing survival horror video game. In this article we will explain about the Dying Light 2 Update 1.15 Patch Notes. Therefore, kindly follow this article till the end to learn about the Dying Light 2 Update 1.15 Patch Notes.
Dying Light 2 Update 1.15 Patch Notes!
The Dying Light 2 Update 1.15 Update 1.07 now has a new update. Below, you can find a complete list of the game update’s enhancements, bug fixes, and patch notes. Downloadable versions of Dying Light 2 Update 1.15 are now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The platform may have an impact on the file size. Check out Dying Light 2 Update 1.15 Patch Notes here – Dying Light 2
Dying Light 2 Update 1.15 Fixes
PC | XBOX | PS
In this hotfix, we wanted to address one of the essential issues players encountered during their adventures in The City – Fast Travel feature becoming unavailable under certain circumstances. This issue should be resolved after a series of tests and implementations we’ve performed.
Check the full list of improvements and fixes.
- Most of the Fast Travel issues should be fixed. We are still working on improving the players’ experience while using this feature.
- Crashes occurring in co-op while using stab follow-up skills are fixed.
- Improved game stability and reduced the number of random crashes.
- We are making Tyrant Volatiles stronger. A little. Sorry.
- Special Infected received better resistance to some types of damage.
- Special Infected with an orange marker should drop Mutation Samples.
- Outfits from Chapter 1 will transfer to NG+; there will be no need to redeem them again.
- Fixed a soft lock related to dying during the challenge.
- Fixed an issue related to reconnecting to the game on PlayStation after leaving the session (manually or automatically) a couple of times.
- Achievements „Find Anything Interesting?” and „Street Art Aficionado” can now be obtained properly.
Dying Light 2 Game Info
Techland is developing and publishing Dying Light 2 Stay Human, an action role-playing survival horror video game. The game, which is a successor to Dying Light from 2015, which was released on February 4, 2022 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S, with a Nintendo Switch version in the works. Stay Human is an action role-playing survival horror video game set in a post-apocalyptic world with zombies. To fast travel the city, players can undertake actions such as climbing ledges, sliding, leaping off of edges, and wall running. Over 3000 parkour animations have been confirmed to provide a more fluid free running experience.
Dying Light 2 Gameplay
A zombie apocalypse-themed open world is included in the action role-playing survival horror game Dying Light 2 Stay Human. It takes place 22 years after Dying Light and features Aiden Caldwell, a new protagonist who possesses a variety of parkour abilities and is voiced by Jonah Scott. To get through the city fast, players can engage in behaviors like climbing ledges, sliding, leaping off edges, and wall sprinting. Over 3000 parkour animations have been verified to provide a more fluid-free running experience. Aiden can halt his fall by using the dead as well. The majority of battles in the game are combat-based and include melee weapons. The player’s melee weapons have a finite shelf life and will deteriorate as they are used in battle
Dying Light 2 Update 1.15 Release Date
Techland has made Dying Light 2 update 1.15 (PS5 version 1.015), which is for version 1.4.2, available for all platforms!
The majority of the Fast Travel functions are fixed, along with other gameplay issues. The Dying Light 2 patch notes were released on July 5th, 2022.
- Dying Light 2 Update 1.15 Patch Notes
- Dying Light 2 Update 1.15
- Dying Light 2 Update 1.15 Patch
- Dying Light 2 Update 1.15 Fixes
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
Dying Light 2 Update 1.15 Patch Notes – FAQs
1. Is Dying Light 2 still coming out?
Dying Light 2 Stay Human is a 2022 survival horror game developed and published by Techland. The sequel to Dying Light (2015), the game was released on February 4, 2022 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
2. Will there be a Dying Light 3?
The success of Dying Light and Dying Light 2 means Dying Light 3 is inevitable.
3. Is Dying Light 2 after Dying Light?
Dying Light 2 Stay Human is an open world first-person survival horror action RPG developed by Techland and published by Techland Publishing, it is a sequel to Dying Light.
4. Is Kyle Crane alive?
Regardless of how he met his end, Kyle Crane is likely dead by the time of Dying Light 2, with an Easter egg even showing a memorial to the hero of the first game.
5. Is there crane in Dying Light 2?
Although he never actually shows up in the game, the legacy of Kyle Crane hangs over the world of Dying Light 2.