Aditi Rao Hydari age, bio, career, family, height, images, net-worth, profession & more
Aditi Rao Hydari, is an Indian actress who works in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam films. She made her film debut with the Malayalam film Prajapathi in 2006
Is Aditi Rao Hydari rich?
Aditi Rao Hydari’s primary source of income comes from her acting roles and also through advertisements. Aditi Rao Hydari’s net worth as of 2020 is $8 Million. Converted in rupees, Aditi’s net worth comes up to 60 Crores.
- Aditi Rao Hydari has been nominated for 14 awards so far and she has won 6 out of them.
- Aditi and Aamir Khan’s wife Kiran Rao are maternal cousins.
- She is an animal lover.
- She practices malayali martial art form ‘Kalaripayattu’.
- Her lineage belongs to not just one but two royal families.
- Her net worth is estimated to be around $8 million US dollars.
Aditi Rao Hydari Images
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditi Rao Hydari
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari smoke? : No
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari drink alcohol? : Yes
- Aditi belongs to a descent of two royal families from both her maternal and paternal sides.
- Her mother is a Chitrapur Saraswat from Mangalore and half-Telugu and her father is a Bohri Muslim.
- Her maternal grandfather, J Rameshwar Rao, was the Raja of Wanaparthy, a principality of Hyderabad. He was first Raja to give up his title. He was close to Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, and was elected to the Lok Sabha many times.
- Her maternal grandmother is the owner of a famous school in Hyderabad, and is the founder of the publishing house, Orient Blackswan.
- Her paternal great-grandfather, Sir Akbar Hydari was the prime minister of the Nizam of Hyderabad. He was instrumental in setting up the Osmania university. His wife set up the Hydari club for women so that they could play tennis and she also set up the first girls’ school in Hyderabad.
- Her parents had a love marriage, but they separated when Aditi was just 2 years old. After that, she relocated to Delhi with her mother, and helped her mother in their family business.
- As her mother is a Thumri Dadra singer, she learnt singing at an early age.
- She is also a fine dancer and learnt Bharatanatyam from an early age from Leela Samson.
- She got married at the age of 21 to Satyadeep Mishra, who was a civil servant and lawyer and later became an actor.
- Before making her Bollywood debut, she acted in a Tamil film, which was based on dance and which bagged many awards.
- She shared 22 kisses with co-star Arunoday Singh in the film Yeh Saali Zindagi (2011).
- She is a pet lover, especially of dogs and cats.
- Aditi is a selfie queen and loves taking her picture.
- She is a member of PETA.